Referral Relations Liaison
Referral Relations Liaison
ABS Kids is looking for a Referral Relations Liaison to join our team. The Referral Relations Liaison works with the VP of Business development to implement business development and retention strategies, and coordinate client service activities in their assigned region.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Utilizing CRM to monitor, organize and update accounts.
- Utilize Referral Relationship Specialist team to assist with initiatives and endeavors.
- Willing to work with all departments, especially the intake teams, to collaborate, problem solve and facilitate a productive relationship between referral sources, BD & intake.
- Provide larger referral partners with summary reports on referral in coordination with the Vice President of Business Development.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Business Development to communicate challenges, opportunities, and develop strategic actions for the BD department.
- Build strong relationships with the referral sources creating a pathway for increased referrals and client retention.
- Collaborate with leaders and staff of the operational service centers to include them in the BD process and in those local relationships.
- Contact and "sign up" new referral sources.
- Organize and set up in-service programs with community partners and clinical leadership to educate on autism and our service offerings.
- Responsible for engaging and developing school contracts in assigned regions.
- Service and contact referral sources that have not referred to ABS Kids in 60 days.
- Develop with the Vice President of Business Development an account management program to referral sources who regularly refer to ABS Kids.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with ABS Kids referral sources and clinical team through both in person visits and telemarketing. Focus can switch between telemarking and in-person, as needs change.
- Attendance at company and professional functions to co-promote the business, facilitate a business meeting and other required functions.
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $70,000 / year - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of relationship building experience in healthcare
- Bachelor's or equivalent, preferably in a healthcare related field
- Ability to establish priorities and be flexible enough to adapt to change.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to write presentations which can be clearly understood and executed by others.
- Ability to communicate effectively -- orally, in writing, in person, and on the telephone -- with all categories of people within the company and potential affiliates.
- Knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage sufficient to write professional presentations.
- Knowledge of ABA terminology is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner.
- Ability to establish goals and demonstrated ability to complete projects by deadlines.
- Must reside in the assigned region or surrounding area.
- Communicate by telephone, computer and in person.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, and operate and vehicle to go between locations