Receptionist / ABA Scheduling Assistant
ABA Scheduling Assistant
ABS Kids is looking for an in-person (located in Nashville, TN) Scheduling Assistant to join our team! This is a unique position where you will schedule for Behavior Technicians based on their home location and match them to patients based on where they live.
If you are comfortable with technology, have prior office experience and enjoy working with people, we want to talk to you!
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Modify/adjust Behavior Technician's (BTs) schedules as needed
- Find coverage for BTs and manage rescheduled appointments
- Talk with parents about schedule for services
- Communicate with supervising BCBA about schedule changes
- Run weekly reports to monitor various metrics
- Attend weekly and monthly scheduled meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $16.00 - $19.00 / hour - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient in software systems, preferably Microsoft Office
- Weekend availability as needed
- 2-3+ years of medical office experience doing scheduling for a hospital, ER/OR, or mobile clinical staff is desired
- Past work history with ABA scheduling is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent critical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills
- This position requires the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_AK_4F2413A4-7AB2-442F-9959-57D451EBDBA4_22050130