Director of Business Development - Remote
Director of Business Development
ABS Kids is looking for a Director of Business Development to join our team! While this is a remote position, we are looking for candidates in the Pacific or Mountain time zones and it will involve travel. The Director of Business Development is responsible for maintaining and managing relationships with our clinical referral partners within the business development department. They will oversee the Referral Relations Liaisons in their geographic area as they build and maintain referral relationships within their territories. They will ensure the timely feedback to referral sources on the status of the referrals, develop two way communication to overcome service challenges, and build relationships and trust within the medical community. In addition, the Director of Business Development will conduct in person relationship building pediatrician visits in local markets while assisting with on the ground training of local clinical personnel and a team of Referral Relations Liaisons.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Monitor incoming referrals, determine referral status, and oversee the timely communication processes conducted by the referral relationship specialists.
- Provide larger referral partners with summary reports on referral in coordination with the Vice President of Business Development
- Collaborate with Vice President of Business Development to communicate challenges, opportunities, and develop strategic actions and communications with larger referral partners.
- Enhance local relationship building activity specifically in the CA, and UT regions through direct marketing visits with pediatric clinics in cooperation with clinical leadership.
- Communicate urgent or priority referrals to the intake team based on relationship and business development strategies.
- Respond to incoming questions from referral sources
- Join any meet and greets with payors and case managers, as needed or requested
- Adhere to federal HIPAA regulations, as well as any company policies & procedures
- Enter and utilize company CRM to maintain accurate contact information
- Become proficient in use of company patient information systems/reports regarding referral status
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $85,000 / year - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 10 years’ experience of direct sales in healthcare or related field
- Proven track record of managing/mentoring individuals in sales, recruiting, or customer service in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Self Motivated with solid time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Must be able to travel during the week as needed in the Utah, and California markets
- Work as a remote employee from a home office, expected travel of two (3-4 day duration) trips per month