ABS Kids is looking for a Center Supervisor to support the ABA Therapy center space. The Center Supervisor role is focused on ensuring that the ABA center runs efficiently and works in a supervisory role over Center Assistants through engagement in interviewing, hiring, providing performance feedback, and more!
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What Would You Do?
- Fulfill supervisory responsibilities over Center Assistant team
- Communicate center needs
- Design structured activities
- Delegate center tasks as needed
- Complete center orientation for new hires
- Communicate administrative updates for the centers
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings to address non-clinical center needs and concerns
- Oversee and support setting up daily center activities
- Greet and follow appropriate check in and check out processes for arriving clients/RBTs
- Other duites as assigned
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $40000 - $45000 / year - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience as an office manager or shift supervisor is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability for cancellation coordination
- RBT Certification helpful, but not required
- Excellent attendance record
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_ABS_05331BA6-1898-4238-8963-EF00C0AA98C8_22082647