Center Supervisor- California
ABS Kids is looking for a Center Supervisor to support the ABA center space at our Camino Del Rio Center in San Diego California. The Center Supervisor role is focused on ensuring that the ABA center runs efficiently and also also works in a supervisory role over Center Assistants through engagement in interviewing, hiring, providing performance feedback, and more!
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What Would You Do?
- Facilities management communication, coordinate / communicate needs to receptionist or office manager
- Fulfill supervisory responsibilities over Center Assistant team
- Supports lunch time for the tiers with awareness surrounding patient allergies
- Design structured activities
- Staff connections in CR for RBT coverage on patient sessions outside of routine caseload
- Delegate cleaning and organizing tasks to underutilized RBTs/CAs
- Adding cleaning appointments for hourly RBTs and CAs to receive pay
- Complete center orientation for new hires
- Delegate shadows for new hires as part of center orientation
- Update tier sheets / attendance sheet as needed
- Check in with tier leads to ensure tiers appropriately clean work spaces
- Communicate administrative updates for the centers
- Meet with center BAs on a monthly basis to address non clinical center needs/concerns
- Meet with Center Assistant team on a monthly basis
- Meet with Center Director on a biweekly basis and as needed
- Relay any parent or RBT concerns to case BCBA as needed
- Support communication on inventory needs through coordination with AD
- Manages Center Assistant time: Maintain center space: sanitize toys, tidy areas
- Oversee / Support setting up activities for day
- Material Creation for daily group activities
- Assisting RBTs in location materials for programs
- Set out activities and materials at group activities tables or stations
- Greet and follow appropriate check in and check out processes for arriving clients/RBTs
- Facilitate coverage of cancelled direct care appointments, using CAs and available center BTs
- Notify BCBA of coverage
- Change provider on the original appointment
- If need add appointment to RBT schedule
- Connect BT/RBT to the appropriate patient
Who Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience as an office manager or shift supervisor is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability for cancellation coordination
- RBT Certification helpful, but not required
- Excellent attendance record
What do we offer?
- $24 / hour - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
About our Company
ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS Kids we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_ABS_08149819-13F7-465D-976D-EB7C9584FF74_22055392