Business Development Marketing Coordinator - Hybrid
Business Development Marketing Coordinator
ABS Kids is looking for a Business Development Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Sugarland, TX! This is a hybrid position. The Business Development Marketing Coordinator works with our Business Development and Marketing teams to build and retain relationships with our referral and community partners.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Develop in coordination with the Business Development and Marketing teams brochures and collateral for use in sales process with referral partners.
- Conduct email campaigns to promote upcoming events and follow up on active leads from recent Business Development events.
- Build and manage an email marketing program focused on the reengagement of lost leads.
- Proactively monitor and partner with the Business Development team to create effective marketing materials for utilization in the sales process.
- Build and implement a bi-monthly direct mail campaign targeting referral and community partners.
- Collaborate with the Director of Communications on upcoming business development event opportunities and strategy.
- Update and create in conjunction with the marketing department external brochures for use with referral sources and community partners.
- Design infographics, flyers, and other materials needed for business development.
- Ongoing project management in partnership with the marketing department.
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $50,000 / year - based on qualifications
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5 years' experience in writing / communication strategy
- 5 years’ experience content management systems (CMS) like Wordpress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player