Bilingual Post-Doctoral Clinical Psychologist
Complete your post-doctoral hours with us! We are looking for a post-doctoral clinical psychologist who loves working with kids, who is fluent in English and Spanish, to join our team. ABS Kids Psychologists perform comprehensive evaluations for children 2-17 years of age. We employ the most dedicated clinicians, and give them access to the right tools, training and support they need to bring their best to the children and families we work with every single day.
ABS Kids has an opportunity to join our team! Our Psychologists specialize in diagnosing ASD, ADHD and other neurodevelopmental deficits. You will work as a vital part of our multidisciplinary care team. We are passionate about giving stellar support to our providers.
What would you do?
- Conduct Psychological Evaluations
- Complete intake process and develop an evaluation strategy.
- Administer appropriate assessment protocol consistent with professional and insurance guidelines.
- Formulate diagnostic conclusions based on collected information.
- Provide clear verbal and written communication of findings and recommendations within a timely manner to caregivers.
- Complete notes and reports within a timely manner.
- Support in-center and community collaboration
- Meet Board Supervision expectations
- Participate in clinical case study meetings bi-weekly, including leading and presenting cases as required by the Clinical Director.
- Consult with ABS Kids’ staff regarding mental health needs of ABA patients and their caregivers.
- Work to ensure a smooth referral process between in-house services and community partners.
- Communicate effectively with caregivers, community partners, and treatment providers.
What do we offer?
Connection and Support:
- Collaboration with the rest of the psychology team who collectively have many years of experience working with children and testing
- Training on how to do testing
- Comprehensive back-end office support - you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of administrative needs such as credentialing, billing and more
- Set you up for success, ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Stellar resources
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plus match
- $55,000 - 65,000 / year, depending on location
- 3 weeks of paid time off & 10 paid holidays
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Flexible schedules
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education opportunities
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Join a growing company in a dynamic field with many opportunities to innovate and grow professionally
Who are we looking for?
- PhD or PsyD degree in clinical psychology and in the process of obtaining your post-doctoral hours
- Prior testing experience is a plus, but training is available
- If you have a desire to work with children, no experience is necessary, we will train you
- Prior ASD experience is a plus but training is available
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish