Bilingual ABA Intake Specialist - Remote
ABA Intake Specialist
ABS Kids is looking for an ABA Intake Specialist to support our CA team. While this is a remote position, we are looking for candidates located in the Pacific or Mountain time zones. This position requires language fluency in both English and Spanish. As the Intake Specialist you will be the first contact for patients looking for services, and you will be booking appointments with providers and making sure that their schedules are full.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Receive and respond to client communications including, but not limited to, intake and onboarding of new patients
- Responsible for establishing and fostering relationships with pediatric groups to create a pipeline of referrals
- Schedule intake appointments and initial assessments
- Review new referrals
- Book new intake appointments
- Reschedule cancellations/No call no shows as needed
- Add demographic and payor details to metadata
- Relay benefit information to the client
- Add activity logs as needed
- Check Medicaid Eligibility
- Create tasks in Central Reach
- Send a welcome email to client/parent
- Termination notifications referring to the provider
- Return client and staff voicemails and emails as needed
- Collect and upload new information, such as diagnosis reports and insurance cards, as needed
- Record all changes and communications to clients’ accounts, as necessary
- Adhere to federal HIPAA regulations, as well as any company policies & procedures
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $18.00 - $19.00 / hour - based on qualifications
- Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- Professional written & verbal communication
- Time management
- Leadership & teamwork
- Creativity & initiative
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft products
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1-2 years of medical office experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English