Behavior Technician (paid training and tuition assistance) - evening hours
Are you looking for a part-time position working with kids that offers career growth opportunities and immediate start dates? If so, then we want to talk with you about our Behavior Technician positions! Entry level positions are now available with our improved career paths.
LAUNCH your career at ABS Kids and enjoy:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate
- Regular raises
- Focused career progression from entry level to Master's, with clear milestones
Compensation and Benefits
- $18.50 / hour with increase after obtaining RBT certification
- LAUNCH career path milestones with bonuses, hourly increases and promotion eligibility
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off earned for every hour worked!
- Premium pay for evenings and weekends
- 1.5 times hourly rate for each hour of direct care worked on a company observed holiday
- 401(k) plus 4% company match, full immediate, vesting, funded every pay period
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Free continuing education opportunities through Relias
- Free CPR training
- Get paid while you earn your Master's with 100% tuition covered, and free supervision hours to become a BCBA
What is a Behavior Technician?
Provide therapy to children with autism, in a 1 on 1 setting, by implementing individualized behavior plans using ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) practices. We'll train you to help clients learn skills including fin/gross-motor skills, hygiene, safety, communication, social/ emotional skills and more. ABA therapy can help clients reach their most important goals with critical development skills.
Why Work for ABS Kids?
Be part of a growing field making a difference in the lives of children with autism, and enjoy continued long-term career growth opportunities. Learn valuable skills as a Behavior technician which can also be used in many other fields. This vital, challenging work also brings incredible personal rewards when your client achieves a big breakthrough or reaches their own milestones.
Connection and Support
- Events with your local colleagues including game nights, awards ceremonies, town hall events, team pizza meetings and more!
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support, mental health resources and much more
Who You Are
- Energetic and wants to work with kids
- May have prior experience working with children or are looking for your first job working with them
- Have a high school diploma or Bachelor's degree
- Must be at least 18 years old, have your own car, valid driver's license and car insurance
- Looking for a part-time position with opportunities to increase your hours over time on an evening shift (3pm-7pm availability)
Who We Are
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential- helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best- deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_ABS_9976020E-1DD6-4401-A92C-B1926584F807_22050051