Behavior Technician - evening hours
Immediate part-time positions available to work with children with autism spectrum disorder and their families! This unique role is challenging and rewarding.
What You Will Do:
- Follow treatment plan specific to that child
- Observe, play and collect data so you can write a progress note
- Help the child cover essential life skills such as motor skills, personal hygiene, daily living, potty training, and social/ emotional skills
- Work on goals with child that help shape challenging behaviors into communication skills
- Make a difference in the life of a child!
Skills/ Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Lots of energy, playful, creative, able to think on your feet
- Ability to constantly get up/ down off floor, move quickly
- Tech savviness- need to be comfortable learning our data collection software and use Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Desire to learn, work independently, and provide the best quality care to the kids
- Interested in working evening hours: 12pm-7pm; 3pm-7pm; 3:30pm-8pm; 4pm-7:30pm. Some positions may also have weekend options.
Benefits of Being a Behavior Technician:
- $18.00 - $22.50 / hour : starting rate of $18.00 with increase after RBT certification and opportunity for future raises based on hours
- Paid training program
- Paid drive time/ mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off earned for every hour worked!
- Premium pay for evenings, weekends and holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- 401(k) plus 4% company match, full immediate, vesting, funded every pay period
- Referral bonus program
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Free CPR and safety training
- LAUNCH career path milestones with bonuses, hourly increases and promotion eligibility)
- Connection and support (free financial advice, free counseling support, mental health resources, and fun events with local colleagues)
If this sounds like a position that you would enjoy, we would love to talk to you!
Who We Are
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential- helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best- deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.