Behavior Technician - Daytime
Immediate positions available to work with children with autism spectrum disorder and their families!
At ABS Kids we find our purpose in the wow moments our clients experience each day, learning new skills and reaching new goals. Join us as a Behavior Technician and discover wow for yourself in your career path. #WorkInWow
Benefits and Compensation:
- $19.50 - 25.00 / hour
- Additional $2.00/hour (premium pay) given for hours worked after 6pm, weekends, and holidays
- Increase for RBT certification
- Paid drive time / mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) plus company match
- Paid time off earned for every hour worked!
- Cell phone stipend
- Paid training
We also support you with:
- LAUNCH career path - clear milestones with rewards including bonuses and promotions
- BT Referral bonus program
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Free CPR and safety training
- Employee assistance program including free financial advice, free counseling support, mental health resources
- Virtual office connection to hundreds of colleagues nationwide, and fun local events with colleagues in your area
- Learn transferable skills which open the door to great careers in behavior health
What You Will Do:
- Teach kids while playing, and following a treatment plan specific to that child ·
- Observe, play and collect data so you can write a progress note
- Help kids learn essential life skills such as motor skills, social/ emotional skills and more·
- Work on goals with child that help shape challenging behaviors into communication skills
- Make a difference in the life of a child!
Skills and Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Lots of energy, playful, creative, able to think on your feet ·
- Dependable - someone your client and their family can count on
- Ability to constantly get up and down off floor, move quickly·
- Tech savviness - comfortable learning our data collection software and using Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Desire to learn, work independently, and provide the best quality care to the kids
- Interested in working with evidence-based methods based in science and proven effective
- Interested in working daytime hours, starting between 8am-9am and ending at 3pm or later
- Being fluent in a second language, such as Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Mandarin, or other language is helpful, but not required
Who We Are
- It’s in the wow moments that we find our purpose at ABS Kids. Our shared experiences are the milestones that influence our work. The mission of our work with children with autism and their families feeds our spirit. With every wow moment, we can see our impact grow.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.