BCBA (uncapped monthly bonus plan)
Join an ABA company founded by a BCBA and regionally and nationally managed by BCBAs!
Be part of our team where our mission is to empower children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families to reach their goals through individualized ABA therapy.
Apply today, same day interviews available!
What can we offer you?
- $80,000 - 82,000 / year, depending on location; sign on / relocation bonus available
- Uncapped bonus plan, averaging $800+/month in additional compensation
- Manageable caseloads, averaging ten clients per BA
- Weekday work, no weekends requirements
- 25 paid days off in year 1; 30 in year 2 of working with us
- Variety of growth opportunities tailored to your interests with a company that plans to open 20+ new centers in 2023
- BCBA Regional Retreat
- Community involvement including things like sensory friendly events, Special Olympics teams, run/walk sponsorships, sensory friendly baseball games
- Additional benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance, HSA, 401K+match, CEU stipend, free in house and online CEUs, cellphone and laptop stipends, short-term/long-term disability insurance and many more!
Who are we looking for?
- A passion to help children with ASD and their families live their best lives
- Integrity to always do what’s right for the individual child and their family
- Ability to hold yourself to the highest standards of quality in everything you do
- The ability to be transparent, accessible, and as innovative as you can working as a Behavior Analyst
- Master's degree and BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification; we hire new grads and experienced BCBAs
Who We Are
- As a BHCOE accredited company we take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best- deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our clients
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.