BCBA - Center Services Director
Center Services Director
We are looking for a BCBA to join our Tennessee team in the role of ABA Center Services Director! This position provides direction and leadership to ensure that the operating metrics for all regional ABA centers are met regarding the clinical quality, operational efficiency, and growth of ABA services. The ABA Center Services Director is responsible for ABA center development and oversight. We currently have centers in the greater Nashville area and are going to be adding new centers as we continue to grow!
What would you do?
- Review and manage center operating metrics including but not limited to conversion rate of scheduled direct care hours, adherence to medically prescribed ABA hours, and converted direct care hours per Behavior Analyst
- Implement and oversee training programs for all clinical staff in regional ABA Centers
- Coordinate leadership training for Center Assistant Directors and Behavior Analysts with Clinical Operations Director
- Manage provider and client cancellation reports and work with Center Assistant Directors to manage variance from expectations
- ·Maintain and monitor clinical quality metrics for treatment across ABA Centers
- Meet with Direct Reports (Center Assistant Directors and Center Supervisors) on a weekly basis to discuss global patient concerns, resources and needs for additional clinical tools or evaluations, increasing competencies of clinicians, protocol and program development tasks and caseload utilization evaluations
- Management of Human Resources issues with Center staff
- Attend relevant administrative meetings and workgroups
- Community outreach with referral sources for business development in ABA Centers
- Other responsibilities as outlined by the Clinical Operations Director and Regional Director
- Minimum monthly overlaps with each Center Assistant Director and Center Supervisor
- On site visits as needed
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation: $100,000 - 105,000 / year plus monthly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, vision, plus voluntary benefits like short term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness and pet insurance
- 401(k) plus company match
- Cell phone and laptop stipends
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
What Are We Looking for:
- Minimum Master's Degree in Psychology or related field
- Current BCBA certification through the BACB
- Minimum 3 years experience as a BCBA
- Previous experience in managing others in an Assistant Director or Director role
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.