BCBA - 4 day work week!
Join an ABA company founded by a BCBA and regionally and nationally managed by BCBAs! This center location offers a 4- day work week, so you can easily balance work and your personal life!
Apply today, same day interviews available!
What can we offer you?
- $80,000 - 82,000 / year, depending on location; sign on / relocation bonus available
- Uncapped bonus plan, averaging $800 per month in additional compensation
- Manageable caseloads, averaging ten clients per BA
- Weekday work, no weekends requirements
- 25 paid days off in year 1; 30 in year 2 of working with us
- Variety of growth opportunities tailored to your interests with a company that plans to open 20+ new centers in 2023
- BCBA Regional Retreat
- Community involvement including things like sensory friendly events, Special Olympics teams, run/walk sponsorships, sensory friendly baseball games
- Additional benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance, HSA, 401K+match, CEU stipend, free in house and online CEUs, cellphone and laptop stipends, short-term/long-term disability insurance and many more!
Who are we looking for?
- A passion to help children with ASD and their families live their best lives
- Integrity to always do what’s right for the individual child and their family
- Ability to hold yourself to the highest standards of quality in everything you do
- The ability to be transparent, accessible, and as innovative as you can working as a Behavior Analyst
- Master's degree and BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification; we hire new grads and experienced BCBAs
Who We Are
- It’s in the wow moments that we find our purpose at ABS Kids. Our shared experiences are the milestones that influence our work. The mission of our work with children with autism and their families feeds our spirit. With every wow moment, we can see our impact grow.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.