Assistant Director BCBA
Assistant Director/ BCBA
The role of the Assistant Director is to perform consultant duties at an exceptional level, provide clinical and professional guidance to direct care staff, lead staff, and Behavior Analysts, and contribute to the advancement of ABS Kids' quality through specific projects.
What would you do?
Behavior Analyst Duties
- Design and oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other special needs
- Train behavior instructors, parents, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Act as a liaison between technicians, family, and other service providers.
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for assigned patients
- Monitor weekly progress and present updates of the child’s program(s) and behavior program(s) during supervision and team meetings.
- Update and maintain programs
- Create reports, progress reports, set IEP goals (if required), and create assessments; all with the assistance of the Clinical Director (PTO Excluded from covering this responsibility)
- Attend child’s IEPs/Placement meetings
- Provide Direct Care, as needed and/or recommended in treatment plans
- Update administrative and performance tracking documents, as required by directors
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
Assistant Director Duties
- Bi-Weekly Individual supervision meetings with direct care staff
- Weekly Individual experience supervision meetings with Lead staff/BCBA students.
- Weekly Individual supervision meetings with Behavior Analysts
- Oversight supervision for assigned cases
- Planning, designing, and implementation of Social Skills Programs
- Oversight of RBT certification process and ongoing training
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 / year
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan with a minimum of 26 supervisory hours per week and utilizing quality metrics
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, vision, plus voluntary benefits like short term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness and pet insurance
- 401(k) plus company match
- Cell phone and laptop stipends
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
- Ongoing meetings with members of an interdisciplinary care team, including BTs, RBTs, BCBAs and Psychologists
Connection and Support:
- Virtual events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies and town hall events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support - you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing, intake and more
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation
- BCBA certification
- 2-3 years experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with ASD
- 2-3 years experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with ASD, as well as training caregivers and instructors how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_AK_DF69D0CA-38D1-4F1B-9616-C73D44F8A127_22055383