ABA Training Specialist
ABS Kids is looking for a Training Specialist to join our team at our Center in Nashville, TN. The Training department ensures that all trainees connect with ABS Kids' mission, and values, as well as feel confident and prepared for their new roles with ABS Kids. The Training Specialist is responsible for delivering ABS Kids training curriculum, crisis intervention and CPR training. The Training Specialist assists the Regional Trainer/Director of Training with any administrative duties including recording and maintaining pertinent training records for the required amount of time. The Training Specialist also assists with ongoing development of the structure of training to increase efficiency and assists with quality assurance initiatives for specialized training within ABS Kids. This role will work closely with the Regional Trainer to ensure all specialized training needs are met.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
What would you do?
- Present all training materials in a professional manner both virtually and in person
- Troubleshoot any potential training problems with Regional Trainer/Director of Training
- Coordinating specialized training and credential management
- Assisting with coordinating shadow sessions
- Assist with keeping training curriculum up to date
- Assist with ensuring all trainees complete required courses by assigned due date
- Assist with follow up after training to ensure satisfaction with program
- Be the point person for troubleshooting any technology, system, or other issues that may
- Organizing and maintaining training information and records
Why work for ABS Kids?
- $19 / hour - based on qualifications
- Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best - deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- Full understanding of Adult Learning to include how adults learn and acquire knowledge
- Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must maintain a current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification or higher through the BACB
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Experience in a training position preferred
- Currently seeking BCBA preferred
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_AK_0BBB1BFD-2C4A-476A-82C4-46D9F6E2F7B1_22050130